Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where to start?

It's hard to be perfect, isn't it?  A lot of times we find ourselves stifled in a new endeavor, because before we move forward, we want to make sure we have everything perfect.  Sometimes, you just have to let go and start doing.  Go ahead, get your hands dirty, and figure it out as you move along.

And figuring it out is where Nourishing Newbie comes into play.  I'm learning, along with the help of a few good friends, new ways to provide more nourishing foods for my family's health.  I know we can't be perfect and that's not ultimately my goal.   My goal is to learn how to do things a bit more traditionally, and in the end, more nourishingly!

Whenever I figure out something new, I tend to want to share it with everybody!:  my husband, my friends, or even a perfect stranger I meet in a waiting room.  Blogging about it is an easy way to get a message across too.  On Nourishing Newbie the goals are moderation & improvement, not perfection, so you'll find how-tos, thoughtful considerations, and beginner tips all geared towards the novice.

There are so many view points on what you should and should not eat that it's hard to keep up!  I plan to help sift through it all and post my thoughts on what has worked for my family & friends.

Nourishing Newbie is about taking that first step towards living a more healthy life.  It might feel treacherous at times but it's so worth it!  So come along and join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment